Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Los Anchorage

This blog is in salute to the best city nickname since Spokangeles. I heard the term in Fairbanks, as a way to slam Alaska's most populated city. I think its fitting. You can find anybody in Anchorage. People come here from all over the world. . . to escape the rest of the world. It creates a heck of a melting pot, and with the spread out, somewhat unattractive nature of the town, comparisons to the great Californian city are immanent. I still like Anchorage, its got beautiful scenery all around and should drop to -40 degrees like Fairbanks, which is a plus. Plus, I'm here for the next eight months so I better enjoy it.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

Chris Bemis -- joining the blogging world! Fun to read! It is a great way to relate to people which I know you love to do! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home